This is the third and final post in a 3-part series. Last but not least, I took time one morning last week to make a quiche. My logic: make something tasty while using up the leftover veggies and ham we had just sitting in the fridge.
Ham and Veggie Quiche
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup of cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cups of baby bok choy, chopped
- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup of red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup of yellow squash
- 1/2 cup of ham, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of bacon fat (or coconut oil, ghee, or olive oil–whatever you prefer)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with the bacon fat.
- Beat the eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss all the veggies and ham in with the eggs, sprinkle on some salt and pepper (to your liking), and stir until well mixed.
- Pour the egg mixture into the baking pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.