Lesson 1: The veggie grilling pan we bought a few weeks ago may have been the best purchase of the year.
Lesson 2: Homemade rosemary & garlic infused olive oil is rockin’ on brussels sprouts.
Lesson 3: Grilling brussels sprouts are super easy and deliciously smokey!
- Brussles Sprouts
- Rosemary-Garlic Infused Olive Oil (preferably, homemade)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Prep your brussels sprouts by chopping off the ends. (If you leave them on, like we did by accident, you will end up with an unpleasant, bitter taste in your mouth.)
- In a bowl, toss the brussles sprouts with the rosemary-garlic infused olive oil. Sprinkle in some salt and pepper if you like, but don’t go crazy because you’ll want to taste the sublet goodness of the olive oil.
- Spread the brussle sprouts out on your vegetable grilling pan.
- Grill over medium flame for about 10 minutes, stirring, tossing and/or turning frequently. Some leaves will char, that’s ok. If you don’t like the taste of them, just don’t eat those. 😉